Staffordshire County Council and the Dove Service are working together to provide: “All Being Well…” a programme which helps you as an employer to promote Mental Health and Wellbeing in your workplace.
All Being Well… general guidance for Employers and Employees about Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Tuesday 20th September 5-8.30pm: The Dudson Centre, Hope Street Hanley ST1 5DD
- Monday 10th October 1-4.30pm: Centrix @ Keys Business Village, Keys Park Road, Hednesford, Cannock WS12 2HA
- Friday 4th November: 1-4.30pm Lichfield (venue to be confirmed)
Managing Up (communicating effectively with your Line Manager)
- Friday 23rd September 9.30am-1pm: The Hub Community Resource Centre, 17 Eastgate Sreet. Stafford ST16 2LZ
- Tuesday 18th October 9.30am-1pm; Staffordshire Wildlife Trust, Wolsley Bridge, Stafford ST17 0WT
- Wednesday 16th November 9.30-1pm Burton (venue to be confirmed)
Managing Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Thursday 27th October 1-4:30pm: Centrix @ Keys Business Village, Keys Park Road, Hednesford, Cannock WS12 2HA
Bereavement Policies and Procedures
- Wednesday 28th September 1-4.30pm: The Hub Community Resource Centre, 17 Eastgate Sreet. Stafford ST16 2LZ
Tuesday 8th November 5-8.30pm: The Dudson Centre, Hope Street Hanley ST1 5DD
Handouts and drinks are provided for participants Please note that lunch is not provided To book your place, email email@example.com or call 01782 683155 The cost of these workshops is covered by Staffordshire County Council so there is no expense to you or your organisation.